Best places to get goodies.

mrmajooty
    Officer

Best places to get goodies.

Post by mrmajooty on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi everyone! I thought it'd be a good idea to start a topic on the best places to get stuff (Heat, Rarities, etc.)

Here, everyone can discuss their favorite missions, places to get what they need, and we can all try out other methods and see what you like best.
    Posts on this topic will be arranged like a guide for others to follow.
    I'll start off by giving an example of a mission I've been doing recently.

Mission name/Difficulty/Depths :
    7-2 In Cold Blood (elite) Depths 19-21

Items Earned:
    Shining fire crystals, Eternal orbs of alchemy, Sparks of life.

Recommended Equipment:
    Lots of piercing defence, bring a piercing weapon and a shadow weapon.

What to expect/Your Method:              
    I normally rush this level (ignore all enemies) as it isn't good for heat or crowns, but the amount of rarities you get is worth it. Remember to get the minerals you find on the way. The first depth is mainly wolvers, with some chromolisks and T3 gremlin menders. Remember to check all ways before continuing, there are prize boxes everywhere. The second depth is mainly lichens and ice cubes. Watch out for freeze. Also prize boxes everywhere. The third depth is mainly chromolisks with a few constructs. It has many prize boxes, and is very short and easy to finish.

Why you recommend this mission:
    I recommend this mission because it's short and easy to finish quickly, and there are many prize boxes along the way. Altogether there are at least 20 prize boxes, and it you rush the mission you should be able to finish it in under 10 minutes. The average amount of shining fire crystals i get in a single run is around 20-30, and I get an eternal orb every second run or so.

With this topic I hope to collect many methods, so that it's easier to get things for everyone. Thanks for reading and please contribute!

Miss-Vala
    Guild Master

Re: Best places to get goodies.

Post by Miss-Vala on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Thanks for the tip Officer Majooty Smile I haven't been farming that mission, but I suppose it is worth a try. I'm always running the gauntlet as my place to find goodies and rarities. See you in game Smile

Gray
    Veteran

Post by Gray on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:00 am

Thank you mrmajooty for this guide . Today I farmed 68 shining crystal . 5 sparks of life . And 2 orbs. From just 3 runs

Extalius
    Guild Master

Post by Extalius on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Great tips. Keep it up, mrmajooty. ^o^

Current date/time is Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:23 pm